Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Have Mercy!!


Have you ever had one of those days were everything is going wrong-and you feel like your about to have a total melt down! That's when I say this very special little prayer. Jesus!!Have mercy on me!!! Help me!!! I'm so thankful that God's mercy is inexhaustible!! (I'm sort of an authority on that !!lol) I love this verse!! Hebrews 4:16 (Amplified Bible) 16Let us then fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace (the throne of God's unmerited favor to us sinners), that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find grace to help in good time for every need [appropriate help and well-timed help, coming just when we need it]. No matter what you have done, no matter what your circumstances or needs(big or small) are, when you need Him just cry out to him and He will help you!! Just do it!!and and see what happens! With God we don't receive what we deserve, my life is a trophy of His mercy!! He loves me and He has given me what I didn't deserve, (forgiveness of my sins(past, present and future!) and eternal life, a relationship with Him (God creator of heaven and earth, my Master and Maker desires a relationship with me and you! (Wow!!) it is awesome to be His!!!!, my crazy, beautiful, wonderful life with precious family and friends!!)

May you feel His mercy in your life today!! Jolena

No comments:

Post a Comment